Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a report/list of open and closed issues per customer with current status?

praktikant3 October 8, 2021

We have a lot of customers that are organised in organisations. And my question is how can I create a report or at least to filter issues in the way, that there is information about total number of open and closed tickets per organisation that also includes statistics of open tickets (for example 10 open issues: 3 "in progress", 7 "to do" and so on).

Kind regards

Katsiaryna

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Support Team [Clearvision]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2021

Hi Katsiaryna,

I can think of one way however it could be time consuming if you have a lot of different Organisations.

You can have a Dashboard where each Organisation have an 'Issue Statistics' gadget.

This means creating a filter for each Organisation first. Filters>Advanced Issue Search.

Have something like:

project = <ProjectName> AND Organizations = <OrganisationName>

Save As at the top, give it a name, ideally including the organisation name so that will show at the top of the gadget.

Go go to Dashboards and create one, add a Issue Statistics gadget, search for your saved filter in the box at the top, then in 'show resolved issue statistics' select yes to include closed/resolved statuses. Increase the number of results if you have more than that number of Statuses and now save

You will now have something similar to:

Issue Statistics Gadget.png

Now do this for each Organisation.

There is Reports in the Project, but I can't think of one that would show all the statuses.

Hope that helps

praktikant3 October 10, 2021

Thank you very much! That was very helpful indeed.

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2022

Hi @praktikant3

An alternative way is to use Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team.

• You can create custom, flexible and colorful bar charts and table views for any data you want/need.
  • You can set X axis to be any parameter like Created(month), Assignee, Sprint, Fix Versions etc.
  • You can set Y axis to be any parameter like number of issues, sum of remaining estimates, average of story points etc.
  • You can group your data on any field(Sprint, Status, Assignee, Component, Project etc.) you want.
  • You can choose various date ranges like All Time, Last Year, Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months etc.
  • You can order the results by drag and drop.

Here is a sample report that shows number of issues by status for each organization.

NumberOfIssuesByStatusForEachOrganization.png

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events