Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert request of Service Desk to page of Confluence?

Cường Trần November 15, 2021
I wan to convert request of Service Desk to page of Confluence.
This way help me quickly increase new knowledge and case study for my company.

2 answers

3 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2021

Hi @Cường Trần ,

If you want to easily add everything from your request to a Confluence page (without having to copy and paste manually), you could try Elements Publish to Confluence.

We published a demo as part of the Apptoberfest event on Community last month if you want to get an idea for how it works: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Apptoberfest-Demo-Elements-Publish-to-Confluence/ba-p/1831813

Cường Trần November 15, 2021

thank, sorry, i use JSM and Confluence server :(

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Ok, you selected 'Cloud' as your hosting when you created your question, which is why I suggested our Cloud app.

The feature of publishing issue data to a Confluence page is available for Jira on premise through our app Elements Copy & Sync. You can read a tutorial here.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2021

Hi @Cường Trần ,

If you have a Confliuence space linked to your service desk as a knowledge base space, you should be able to do this directly from within your JSM ticket.

On the right hand side of your ticket screen, under details, locate the option to create a kb article:

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 16.06.05.png

Just follow the steps on screen to add an article to your kb.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events