Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the name of the sender in the letter from JSD

Slava October 4, 2020

is it possible to change the name of the sender in the letter from JSD, which comes due to the settings in the Customer Notification. The default name is Jira Serviece Desk Widget. Can I change it?

Look at screenshotnot (not in letter's body, in author(look at yellow line)).1.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2020

Yes. I responded to your other post -> How-to-hide-the-name-of-the-agent-in-the-letter-to-the-client 

Slava October 5, 2020

thanks, but not in letter's body, in author(yellow line on my screenshot)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

Ok so it seems you wish to change the from email address. This is not configurable.

SAS Coineo January 28, 2022

@Jack Brickey Hello, is it still the case ? Not configurable at all ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2022

@SAS Coineo , if your goal is to change the sender email for JSM projects you can do so if you verify your domain. Please refer to this existing post and the response from Angélica Luz.

SAS Coineo January 28, 2022

@Jack Brickey Thanks for your reply.
What about the notification "From" is "Jira Service Management Widget" ?

Can I change this setting ?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2022

unsure. have not played with widget for some time.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events