* We are a small operation with sometimes no critical and/or high priority tickets in a month
* In the monthly SLA attainment report generated by Jira, ticket priorities with no tickets that month get reported as 0% attained
* Attached is an example for December of last year
* Can someone please show me a way that zero tickets for a particular priority in a month is presented in Jira reporting as 100% SLA attainment ?
* We run Jira Service Management 4.20.1 data centre/server
Any help is much appreciated.
This has been discussed in the Community previously. Below is an answer I had provided in an earlier post.
If zero are created and zero breached for a given day (weekends for example) it will equate to 0%. Arguably, it would be good if you could either grey out those days or hide them. However, even so, if there is a working day where zero are created and zero breaches then it will show 0% as it is just a math function. Yep i get the 0/0 = infinity or #DIV/0! in excel. :-)
bottomline - you cannot show as 100%.
@Steve G , yes you can contact Atlassian Support for this. However, just my $0.02 here - I would not expect this request to be implemented for two reasons: there are many more important request and I believe Atlassian will see the request as contradictory to the design intent. However, that is just an opinion. You might also check jira.atlassian.com for an existing request in which case you could vote/watch.
Many thanks for your reply. It may not lead to anything, but I've decided to give it a try and have logged this:
[JRASERVER-73204] Provide an option for Jira reporting of ticket priorities with no tickets for the month to show 100% instead of 0% SLA attainment - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events