Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to back up Insight schemas

Administrador Jira March 7, 2022

How are you,

How can I perform Insight schema backups, I don't see the option.

2 answers

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

Hi @Administrador Jira and welkcome to the community!

It seems that currently in cloud it is not possible to export Object Schemas, only Objects. See this support article for more information.

There is the a feature request suggesting this option: JSDCLOUD-9967. You can vote and also watch to receive updates.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Gia Jgarkava October 26, 2022

Hello @Administrador Jira  and @Walter Buggenhout  

We are Twinit, an Atlassian Marketplace vendor and recently we have released an app that satisfies the requirements for Assets (formerly Insight) backup. With Insight Assets Backup you can backup and restore certain schemas either in the original or into another cloud instance, store the backups either in Cloud or in your MongoDB and more. For the details please refer to the app documentation.

You can try the app and if you have any questions and/or suggestions, please let us know by opening a ticket on our Service Desk. We are constantly working on improvements, so your wishes and comments have huge value to us.

Best regards,

Twinit team

Daniel Canizalez November 9, 2022

Hi @Gia Jgarkava there is a way to install this Insight Assets Backup in a Jira Datacenter ? 

Like Gia Jgarkava likes this
Gia Jgarkava November 9, 2022

Hi @Daniel Canizalez 

Thanks for the question. Currently, we have no plans for DC version, as it provides more flexible native options for backup/restore. However, we will be monitoring interest in the community.

Best regards,

Gia

Daniel Canizalez November 10, 2022

Hi @Gia Jgarkava thanks 

I have another question about it "native options for backup/restore" for jira dc and insight pluging there is a way to automatizate this? because there is a manual export of schema and object 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events