We are moving to a new organization of our ServiceDesks. Some ServiceDesks projects will be closed but we would like to keep the issues available to customers on ReadOnly mode :
- it should be no longer possible to create an issue in the desired SD. Ideally, the ServiceDesk should no longer appear in the Help Center
- it should be possible to see old issues in the "My Requests" list of the customers.
- issue should be readOnly for every body
I'm trying to define a permission scheme for that. It seems that I need to keep the Browse project permission to get the old issues available, but this permission makes also the project presented in the Help Center.
Does somebody know which permissions I have to set to cover my needs ?
Thank you again Fahad !
Your links are helpful. I found them as well, but unfortunately, I was not able to find there any response to cover my need.
Maybe I can try to reformulate more precisely what I'm trying to setup:
How to adjust the permissions scheme of a ServiceDesk project to get it hidden in the HelpCenter (customers portal), while keeping the old corresponding issues available to customers in ReadOnly mode?
- Removing the issue creation and edition permissions, set the project in ReadOnly more, but keep it available in the Customer Portal
- Removing the "Browse Project" permission hides the project from the CustomerPortal, but the issues are also no longer available in the "My requests" list of the customers.
You seem to be more familiar than me about in the Atlassian Community Questions. Do you think I need to be more precise in my initial question, or is it correct enough?
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event