Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Google Analytics support into JIRA Service Desk?

Is there a way to add Google Analytics support to JIRA Service Desk?

4 answers

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2020

Hi, we also recently released our Google Analytics in Jira Service Desk (Cloud) app on Atlassian Marketplace to complement our existing integration for Confluence Cloud.

So please feel free to give it a go and leave us any feedback. 🙃

0 votes
Nar Kumar C_ - Narva Software
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 10, 2020

Hi everyone,

Good news, we just released new app in Atlassian Marketplace: Google Analytics for Jira Service Desk

It allows you to add google analytics to Jira Service Desk customer portal. We released it as free app for now and works with Service Desk Cloud.

Try it out and let us know if you face issues.

Regards,

Nar

Hi Nar,

thanks for letting us know, however we are looking for a JSD server solution to this.

Cheers,

Aggelos

Dan W October 12, 2020

We are looking for a JSD Data Center solution.  Anybody using one of those?

0 votes
Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2017

I added Google Analytics script to all of JIRA (including JIRA Service Desk) by adding it in the head (look for Announcement Banner). Then I added the search script url parameters into GA.

Peter Rush May 31, 2017

Hi Marie - with this configuration, are you able to track usage of the JIRA SD customer portal?  Thanks!

Chris Arrington July 24, 2018

Hi Marie. Were you able to get article views by article title or id? That's my biggest frustration right now.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
October 25, 2018

Hi Marie,

Does it work? I'm also really interested in this topic. I would like to track what people type in the searcher.

Like Laura Packard likes this
0 votes
Marie Goodart (work)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2017

I also have the same question

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events