Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i change the main title?

Renato weber February 4, 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problema with the "main title" of a request. Theres a picture inserted. I don't know how the title changed by itsef. 

Could you help me?

Captura de tela 2021-02-04 120149.pngCaptura de tela 2021-02-04 120233.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2021

@Renato weber - a Jira project and Jira Service Management portal may be named differently.

In your project's settings, click "Portal settings", then edit the name (nome) there.

If your Jira Cloud instance is in Portuguese, then hopefully the section is "Configurações do portal" 😅

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

@Renato weber - if this helped you, be sure to accept my answer, please! 🙏

If this didn't, definitely let us know what you need help with.

Renato weber February 17, 2021

Hi Dave, how are you?

Sorry for not answering you as soon as possible. I don't know why I didn't receive any notification about the new message.

Anyway, i tried the hint that you gave me but don't workout. I attached a new picture for you.

Captura de tela 2021-02-17 130315.png

I don't know what to do kkkk ( every k is a tear )

Thank you for your time

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

@Renato weber - aw, don't be sad! 👋

Hmm... can you rephrase what you're trying to do?

• If you're trying to change a request's name, you need to go to "Request types". I'm unsure what it's called in your portal's language. 😅
  • If you're trying to change your service desk portal's name, that is the correct location ("Configuracoes do portal").

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events