Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you update a customers profile?

Rob October 5, 2020

Is it possible to review the customer profile and see if they have every logged in and used portals? Also is it possible to label customers...for example I have customers in orgs but some customers need to be identified as sub-organization and this may be best added through the customers profile

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Hi @Rob 

If you click the cog and go into User Management settings, then click on Jira Service Desk, it will either show you the date that the user last logged in or will show 'never logged in' if they don't use the portal.

With regard to labelling customers or using a sub-organization, I've never seen that done before so I don't think it can be.  The only option I can think is renaming your organizations, so that they are as follows

"Org 1 > A"

"Org 1 > B"

"Org 2 > A"

"Org 2 > B"

The problem with that is that people in "Org 1 > A" wouldn't be able to see tickets logged by "Org 1 > B" - if that isn't a problem for you then it should work

Hope that helps,

Regards, Liam

Rob October 5, 2020

Thank you Liam...I appreciate the information and can now see who has been on the portal. I think I will but everyone in one org then create a rule to label those reporters into subgroups. Thanks again

Like Liam Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events