How do you change the default search box text in Jira Service Desk?

Christina Hollis September 20, 2017

It currently states 'Find help forms'. What are the steps to modify this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

this is not possible, at least in Cloud version. i would guess it isn't there for Server either. What would you want it to say?

Christina Hollis September 20, 2017

For now, we have not linked our Knowledgebase so 'Find help forms' has been confusing our end users. I would like the option to have it remove or be able to customize it. Maybe something along the lines of 'What do you need assistance with?' - since it appears to be linked to service request types as well. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2017

there is a suggestion open to remove. See/vote for JSDCLOUD-2488

Christina Hollis September 21, 2017

Thanks. I came across this image in one of the help documents, where the search box states 'Find a solution'

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2017

Interesting. Can you add a link to where you found this? Server or Cloud docs? There may be a way to change and I just haven't found it. 

Clement Oke September 6, 2022

Has anyone cracked this? Ours says "Find help and services"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events