How do i generate a report that i can see within a dashboard that shows me my average SLA per sev

Meir Ben Salmon October 9, 2020

We are using Jira service desk cloud. I am trying to build a dashboard with some data. 

One of the matrices i would like to follow is the avg SLA time ( avg time it takes us to response to a case), but i can't to generate this data. 

I looked all over and can't find any documentation/ guides about it. 

3 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2020

Hi @Meir Ben Salmon 

You can read more about JSD function here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-calculate-average-time-to-resolution-sla-for-service-desk-826873132.html  

Also, you can try a solution Time in status for Jira Cloud. It allows you to calculate the average time your tickets were in each status and show this data on Jira Dashboard. For Jira Service Desk items it can be statuses like average time at waiting for support or waiting for customer, etc. 

Also, using status groups feature you can calculate the average time for group of statuses you need.

Hope it will help

Regards

0 votes
Evan Golden {VisualScript}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2020

Hello @Meir Ben Salmon 

You can do this in a dashboard gadget with VisualScript for Jira.  It is a marketplace app that has a bunch of built-in reports for IT teams to include an SLA report.  This report will show the average time to meet your SLAs, among other metrics.  It also comes with all chart types, gauges, timelines etc.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Best, Evan - VisualScript Product Manager

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
October 9, 2020

Hi @Meir Ben Salmon ,

Our team developed Status Time app which also provides average status time of cases. It has an online demo, you can see it in action and try. Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events