How do i add admins and service agents into the mailing list

Herbert Gora May 26, 2021

Greetings 

I am a project lead on a service management service and at the moment all the test cases that i have raised have been sending email notifications to me alone. 

The goal is to get all the admins to get an email notification when a customer raises one and eventually stream line notifications to the service agents according to the issue type that has been raised.

How do i do this ?

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

@Herbert Gora -

Welcome to the Community.  

You can customize your JSM project's "Notification Scheme" to include the project Administrators and Service Team Members role members against the "Issue Created" event.

To customize your Notification scheme, you will need to be a member of the project Administrators role member (if you are not already a member), then you can access Project Settings > Notifications section to customize the scheme.

Once the Notification scheme is loaded, then you can click on the Actions button > Edit notifications option.  NOTE - If the Notification scheme is shared with other projects and you only want to implement the customization against your specific project, then you will need someone with the System Admin right to create a separate Notification scheme to apply the customized scheme to your project.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Herbert Gora May 27, 2021

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin , thats very helpful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events