cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share shortcuts with others?

Jeret Shuck June 25, 2021

I've created a couple of shortcuts for our team, seen here: 

vivaldi_zRww9CTVDM.png

However, the rest of my team are unable to find/see these shortcuts I've created for them. Is there a way I can make these available to my support agents? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

So this should work. However you need to make sure that the users can browse the project. I just tested it myself with my Shortcuts and my agents can see them fine. Also make sure these dashboards or links to other pages are indeed shared as well.

Jeret Shuck June 25, 2021

I confirmed my agents have the browse project permission: vivaldi_uYX9hphCFQ.png

Also confirmed that if I slack a link to my dashboards, they can see/open those as well.

Here's what my agent sees:
Slack_qGOatR7ntY.png

Jeret Shuck July 16, 2021

Hello @jack - Did by chance get a chance to look at my screenshot confirming the permissions for my agents? I have confirmed they're able to view the project and work issues.

They still are unable to see the "Shortcuts" section when viewing the project. 

Slack_dXRJHs7ziH.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2021

Sorry for not getting back to you. So my question is what are those shortcuts to? I’m wondering if there’s just something weird about the team being able to see any shortcuts you add versus the specific target of the shortcut. Can you try to add a shortcut to say google.com and see if your agents actually can see the links and access them?

Jeret Shuck July 16, 2021

No worries Jack. I did just that, and they're still unable to see the shortcut section. The other shortcuts I have in there point to Dashboards (which they have access to) and confluence pages (which they also have access to.)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2021

Ok, scratching my head here. Do you have any other projects that you can test with? Only thing I see here is this is an ITSM project which I don’t have one over at the moment but still that shouldn’t be the issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events