Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix a SLA update message to recalculate?

Antoinette Smith February 2, 2023

I have read and followed the instructions on how to recalculate the rule but I keep getting the message to recalculate. This rule is directly related to the issue being assigned. I see there is/was a bug related to this although very old. I completed the suggested work around but still getting the SLA update message. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm trying to start the SLA when the issue is Assigned and End when the issue goes to In Progress. 

I tried - start with the issue being Created and adding a pause when issue Assigned because it gets assigned through automation and end at In Progress but that didn't help either. 

1 answer

0 votes
Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2023

Hi Antoinette,

What does your workflow look like?

From what you've said the SLA should be starting when Issue is Assigned, not when Created. You could do this 2 ways depending on your workflow. 

1. Start Counting Time when "Assignee: From Unassigned" which would be ANY ticket

OR

2. Depending on your workflow and transition names you've used, if Created is Open Transition and Assigned is Waiting for Support Transition then you could Start Counting Time when Entered: Waiting for Support. This would also only apply to Workflows and issue types associated with the workflows that have this transition status.

Kind regards,

Suzi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events