How do I export work logged in a timesheet kind of manor?

Liam Maeder January 25, 2022

Good day

I am looking for either a free plugin for Jira Server or free/paid plug in for Cloud, as we are migrating at some point in the future to cloud.

We are trying to export our time logged in the format of time logged per day, ie, a calendar that shows how much time was logged for which user per task. This is primarily for billing for our clients. 

I have come across a watch tower plug in with this kind of capability but it us too expensive to purchase now, especially with us migrating. I have submitted it to my superiors to review and decide for when we migrate. 

I would like to know if there are any less pricey or focused plug ins.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2022

Hi @Liam Maeder 

As an alternative to get the time spent data, you can try out our plugin

Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs

The app provides the following features.

Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.

Along with this there are multiple other features like Time in Status, Links Hierarchy, Epic Hierarchy etc which the app provides.

The plugin is quite inexpensive for the various features it provides to manage projects.

Worklogs Report.PNG

Worklogs Drill Down.PNG

Liam Maeder January 25, 2022

Thank you, this is exactly what I am looking for!

Like Rahul_RVS_Support likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events