Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I embed our JIRA customer portal onto our website?

Elijah Giancarlo B. Mallari July 5, 2018

I found this question which led to this article, but I can't seem to find the Widget option in the project settings of our service desk. I'm not sure why it's not in the project settings. We're using JIRA Service Desk 3.12.2 with a Commercial license.

We'd also rather prefer to have it not be a chat widget, but instead something we can embed as a form. I'm not sure how to proceed, so any advice would be great. Thanks, everyone.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Purser December 23, 2021

It does not appear that there is any intention to allow the customer portal as a whole to be embedded on an external site. Only a basic, and singular, form widget is installable.

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2018

Hi @Elijah Giancarlo B. Mallari,

it seems that this feature is available in cloud only and you are on server, so this won't be available for you.

As suggested in the question you found, voting/watching the related issues will be the best way to have this solved.

quabund_ai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2023

How is this embed portal onto website option working for cloud service? I'm cloud.

Like Serge Creator likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events