Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I determine which participants see an emailed comment/

Nic Brisebois December 16, 2020

We have our project set up so that anyone can email the service desk because we communicate with individuals outside the group who has service desk access. We are encountering an issue where if someone emails the service desk, we can't determine which if the participants they've cc'd. There is no place in the comments that shows who is included and in the email inbox we are forwarding from, the emails only show comments are made to that forwarding email. I am trying to find a way to show who an email reply/comment was sent to so we know who has been looped in and out of a conversation. How do I do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brisebois December 22, 2020

moved to reply

0 votes
Aliaksei Melnikau
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2020

Hi Nic Brisebois,

Thanks so much for your question.

When somebody gets a notification (email) about a ticket that they are watching we don’t display information about other recipients (for privacy reasons). But in general, the ticket creator, all participants, approvers and all watchers get notifications.

You can also customize notifications to your needs. Please check here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/managing-service-desk-notifications-939926348.html

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions - we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

Aliaksei,
Jira Service Management

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events