Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the message that is sent to the customer the first time so that they start using the

Arquimedes Infante August 20, 2020

Good evening, I am new to the jira help desk, it turns out that I created a project and sent the request to the client so that they could start using it, but in the email that arrived it said the following.
Hello,

Archimedes Infante has invited you to the Internal Support Enviromodeling portal!
Visit the portal to raise requests and receive help.

'Arquimedes Infante' is my username and the company where I work tells me that they want the company name to appear, for example:

Company name has invited you to the Internal Support Enviromodeling portal!

the detail is that I can't find where to change that message in the notifications

Please I would appreciate if any expert helps me with this.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2020

Hello @Arquimedes Infante,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

On Service Desk projects it's possible to customize Customer notifications.

For that, please go to Project settings > Customer notifications (Classic project) or Project settings > Notifications > Customer notifications (Next-gen project).

Then, click on Edit for the "Customer invited" and you will be able to customize the notification.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 11.08.50.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 11.09.43.png

Regards,
Angélica

Arquimedes Infante August 21, 2020

Hello Angelica Luz, a pleasure to greet you, thank you for your prompt response. The detail is that I do not see that option that you suggest to edit, I send you print with the options that appear to me.

serviceDesk.png

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2020

Thank you for the screenshot, @Arquimedes Infante.

I can see that you are using Service Desk Server and I sent you the steps for Cloud. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For Server, this option is not available at the moment. 

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events