Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i move request type to other request type using mobile phone

Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald July 31, 2020

How can i move request type to another request type using app on mobile?

1 answer

2 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

Hello @Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald , as far as I am aware you can Create and Approve Requests, View Portals, Get notifications, View Requests, Add attachments, Add comments (reply to customer, internal only), Make Transitions, and Make few changes to the issue (Log work, Change assignee, link issue, create subtask etc) but not change the Request type. If you want any new functionality you can submit a feature request here JSDCLOUD and upvote/comment on this existing ticket - JSDCLOUD-9322 

Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald July 31, 2020

how come that the desktop version has move function. i can not do this on mobile app.

mmove.JPG

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

That is correct @Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald , the features on Mobile App are very limited and Atlassian is working on bringing more to the mobile app. Like I mentioned above you add your comment and upvote to this feature request here - JSDCLOUD-9322 

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events