Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I see my tickets problems on the view of "problems"?

When I send somes service request and y change the case to problem for example, I can't see the ticket on that view. I need help.

2 answers

@Cesar Fernandez Welcome to the Atlassian community

I am assuming that you are referring to the queues within the service desk in the agent view.  My guess is that the queues filter needs to be adjusted.  Here is an FAQ page with information about queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/triage-customer-requests-for-your-agents-with-queues/ for your specific issue I would look at edit queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/ If you are not able to solve the issue please share screenshots on the next post. 

Thank you for answer mi question, but my problem continue. I tried that solution but I can't see in the view problem my tickets of problems, in the same way in the view of incidents. I need more detailed instruccions. 

Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 24, 2022

You shared a queue above for problems is this the latest image and an image of the queue you created?  Can you share the filter you are using on the queue. (take a screenshot of it)

image.png

I don't know if that is the filter 

Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 25, 2022

Yes that is the filter for all open tickets.  I believe that the issues were showing in that filter.  Can you share the filter for all problem tickets?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

274 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you