Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see my tickets problems on the view of "problems"?

Cesar Fernandez May 24, 2022

When I send somes service request and y change the case to problem for example, I can't see the ticket on that view. I need help.

2 answers

0 votes

imagen_2022-05-24_154705430.pngimagen_2022-05-24_154804818.png

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

@Cesar Fernandez Welcome to the Atlassian community

I am assuming that you are referring to the queues within the service desk in the agent view.  My guess is that the queues filter needs to be adjusted.  Here is an FAQ page with information about queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/triage-customer-requests-for-your-agents-with-queues/ for your specific issue I would look at edit queues https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/edit-queues/ If you are not able to solve the issue please share screenshots on the next post. 

Thank you for answer mi question, but my problem continue. I tried that solution but I can't see in the view problem my tickets of problems, in the same way in the view of incidents. I need more detailed instruccions. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

You shared a queue above for problems is this the latest image and an image of the queue you created?  Can you share the filter you are using on the queue. (take a screenshot of it)

Cesar Fernandez May 25, 2022

image.png

I don't know if that is the filter 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2022

Yes that is the filter for all open tickets.  I believe that the issues were showing in that filter.  Can you share the filter for all problem tickets?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events