BR

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2022

Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha 

You can use scriptrunner for that reason. See this thread here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-do-I-search-for-comments-by-a-specific-user/qaq-p/484405

or simply write:

project = TEST and issueFunction in commented(' by lisa')
Mohamed Saad Taha August 28, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_  

I got this message Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.

although Iam admin

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

@Mohamed Saad Taha do you have scriptrunner?

Mohamed Saad Taha August 29, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

unfortunately no 

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2022

Then you can't, with out of the box jira functionalities. You could export all issues as csv and then search within your exported file.

Otherwise install scriptrunner for a trial period and use it to search for these comments.

Like Mohamed Saad Taha likes this
Mohamed Saad Taha August 29, 2022

Thanks a lot for your efforts

jun lee November 23, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_  

Hi

I used jql as like issueFunction in commented('by username'), but some issues are included in queary result.  For example, person A commneted to jira issue #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 but the results of the inquiry are only included in 1, 2, and 3.

Do you know why?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events