Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I retrieve the data from the surveys to graph them I am using the Survey Feedback applicati

Victor Tobon May 25, 2022

Good evening, community, thank you in advance for your support. How can I retrieve the data from the surveys to graph them? I'm using the Survey Feedback application? and at the moment that I receive the data the application only saves them inside it but I cannot obtain them, not if there is an api for this app and to be able to paste the fields in a Jira field

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2022

Hi Victor,

If you're using Jira Service Managment, then customer satisfaction reports from Jira Service Management can already show a graph of trends.  You can see this by going into the Reporting section of the project and then choose Satisfaction.  If that report doesn't exist yet, please see steps in Track customer satisfaction feedback trends.

However it appears that you might be using Customer Satisfaction Survey for Jira.  If that is the case, then I would recommend reaching out to their support portal over in https://candylio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/9

Andy

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events