Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I notificate approvers when a ticket has been approved or declined?

Sofia Grunspan January 23, 2023

On a JSM project I have 3 groups of approvers, I need to notificate each member of the groups when a ticket has been approved or declined.

I've been checking the notification scheme and I didn't find what I'm looking for.

Can you help me with this? Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

Hi @Sofia Grunspan , you would need to do this via an Automation rule. Basic example is below. You can add whatever conditions and details in to the email that you wish. Also you will need to choose which groups or approvers get notified.

2023-01-23_09-43-15.jpg

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 12, 2023

Hi @Sofia Grunspan 

You can also do this with the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on. Set up 2 simple SLA configurations, where you will automatically send a notification to similar groups of users based on the task's status. There you can also choose the time after which the message should be sent (after 1 minute, for example) and change the text message to your liking.

4-2023-02-04_14-28-14.png

Use the 30-day trial to try it for yourself.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events