Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make good use of the "In range" adjustable boxes when using a new series in a report?

Sebastian Suarez November 22, 2020

I am trying to make a created vs resolved vs outstanding items report where the following is displayed:

Created: Whaveter tickets where created in a month, (eg., october 2020)

Resolved: Whatever tickets that where created in a previous moment but where resolved in a month (eg., resolved in october 2020 from a problem created in July 2020)

Outstanding: Whatever tickets that where created in a previous moment but are not resolved yet, thus they werent resolved in the month in question (e.g., not resolved in october 2020, still needs resolution)

I have already match the first 2 series (created and resolved) but I´m having trouble finding out how to make a simple substraction from 2 series. Although the first 2 series grab information from 2 different filters, they are both attached from the same matrix. I dont know if I can create a filter that will show me this in a dashboard graph or simple input it in a report. Thank you !

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2020

Hello @Sebastian Suarez ,

For the third scenario you noted where you have not found a solution yet, if you're looking to get a list of issues that are:

Outstanding: Whatever tickets that where created in a previous moment but are not resolved yet, thus they werent resolved in the month in question (e.g., not resolved in october 2020, still needs resolution)

This sounds like adding a "Resolution is EMPTY" filter would get the issues you are looking for.  Something like:

project = EXAMPLE and resolution is EMPTY

This will return any issues in the project that are open as not yet having a resolution set.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events