Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make an email that will generate different tickets?

Vanesa Markova November 23, 2021

Hello everyone, we are building sales funnel and it's connected to Attract and get response for our email marketing. So the issue that we are having is how can we send to our email list one email to everyone but that will generate different number on the ticket. Because the person buys the ticket and needs to receive an email to download it. And we want each ticket to have a different number. How can we write the email in a way that everyone will receive a different ticket? Automatically! Thank you in advance :) 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2021

Hi @Vanesa Markova 

I'm not sure you can but everyone who sends an email to the email address set up in your Jira service management project will create a new issue with a new issue ID. 

So if you sent out an email saying reply to this email to get your ticket, every response will create a new issue in your service management project.

Hopefully that's helpful if I understood your question properly.

Vanesa Markova November 24, 2021

Thank you so much! It helps a lot :) Hope you have a great day! 

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

You're very welcome, hope it goes well for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events