Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I hide Agent name from all my customer communications?

Syed December 11, 2020

We don't want to show our Agents' names on the auto generated emails/communication to customers (e.g. when created, status updated, resolved, canceled etc.)

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2020

Hi Syed,

are you using a classic Service Management project or is this a next-gen Service Management project?

Cheers,
Daniel

Syed December 14, 2020

@Daniel Ebers Classic Service Management project 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

I see, unfortunately currently for Classic Service Management projects this is not possible to set as hardcoded.

There is an open Suggestion which you could vote for.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-702

In case it gets a reasonable amount of votes the likeliness is then higher that the idea will be implemented.

For an exact status please refer to the Suggestion liked, as well.
Unfortunately I could not even find a workaround so it leaves us with waiting for progress on the Suggestion as it looks.

Like Mohamed Adel likes this
Syed December 14, 2020

Thanks @Daniel Ebers 

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2020

Hi @Syed 

What's your use case with hiding an Agent's name? Isn't it proper for your customers to know who they are communicating with at all times?

Syed December 14, 2020

@Prince Nyeche we prefer not to show agent's name and all communication is from one address, otherwise customer start reaching out to agents on their personal emails and phones.  I expect this option should be configurable to show/hide based on the project's requirements. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events