Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I give rights to a customer for can scale a ticket, because the ticket is not been attending

Carlos Ramirez November 9, 2020

I want to give power for the user that scale the ticket when the SLA is not in time.

2 answers

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 10, 2020

Hi @Carlos Ramirez 

You also can consider SLA Time and Report. This tool lets you set flexible SLA conditions and triggers with goals and automate actions. There are available such actions for issues with overdue time goals: notification, change status, assignee or priority. So you can use this function to achieve that you need.

Hope it will help you

Best regards

Carlos Ramirez November 10, 2020

Thank you Zoryana

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2020

Carlos,

You can use an automation to move the issue to a status  that has a transition that the customer can perform when the SLA is breached.  

You can configure the transition on the workflow to allow the customer to transition it. Go to Jira Settings-Issues-Workflows, then edit the workflow from which you want to make transitions available.  Then select the transition,  and there should be a checkbox to make it visible in the portal.  Publish the draft and it should be there.

My question is if the SLA is breached why not just use the automation to escalate the issue as this would be better customer service.  We use automations and transitions.  We usually have transitions in the portal that we want the user to be able to perform at all times or certain times during the workflow.  We use automations to help us provide better customer service and create efficiencies.

Carlos Ramirez November 10, 2020

Hi Brant,

Excellent, I do not how I think about it.

Thank  you very much.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events