kazusa.oi October 21, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.04.05.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2020

Hi,

1. You can't change URL on your first image. It must contain ...portal/5 because you're under service desk project and this is a link to your SD which has an ID "5". Help Center (with the URL .../portals) is the global place with all service desks. I know that in case of one service desk project it can be unintuitive why we have a redirection to the Customer Portal if the label above the URL (first image) is named "HELP CENTER". It is confusing... But you can't change it.

2. My screen is from Help Center. Look at the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 07.56.51.pngGo to the page under URL .../portals and click customise. This right drawer should be opened. Do you have administrators permissions? What type: project or site?

Kate

kazusa.oi October 25, 2020

Hi, Kate!!  

Thank you for the prompt reply. 
The site is for customer service.  

You have answered my questions clearly. 

One last question regarding this.

I understood that I can not change the size of the announcement banner but can I change the font style and font size of the announcement??? 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 22, 2020

Hi,

This area is called "announcement banner". You can edit it by clicking Customise on the right when you're on the Help Center. This area fits to your content inside, so you can't modify the size of it.

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 09.52.17.png

Cheers,

Kate

kazusa.oi October 22, 2020

Hi, Kate!  Thank you for your prompt reply!  

Thanks for your good explanation, I understood what you have showed me however, what I am asking is a bit different. 

Please find three images attached. 

What you have shown me is the image 3 but I would like to edit the part in the image 2.

1. Could you teach me how to edit the first image?

2. Please refer image 1, and can you tell me why the link to the HELP CENTER in Channel tab is "......portal/5(image 3" ???
Can I make it "........portals?(image 2)

question.pngdifferent.pngUntitled.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events