How can I count how long an issue was in each status

Виктория September 21, 2020

How can I count how long an issue was in each status.
JIra SD Server

5 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jason Galea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

When accessing an issue, scroll down to the bottom part (where you find the comments) and click the "Transitions" Tab

Example below:
6896586.PNG

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2020

Hi @Виктория ,

You can use Enhancer Plugin for Jira for this requirement.

It has a custom field called Time in status that measures the time spent in a status. You can also see drill down information based on assignee and you can search issues against Time in status field in the issue navigator.

cf-statustimer-4 (1).png

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

Please note that I'm one of the folks behind Enhancer, there might be other solutions out there and I might not be impartial

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2020

Hi @Виктория ,

As a free solution, you can try Status Time Free. It a limited but free version of Status Time app. Hope it helps.

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
September 23, 2020

Привет @Виктория 

Также вы можете рассмотреть приложение Time Between Statuses.
Oно позволяет отслеживать время в каждом статусе и от одного статуса к другому к списку задач которие вас интересуют.
Кроме того, работает для всех типов проектов (Jira service desk, core and software)

Надеюсь, поможет

Also, you can consider the add-on Time Between Statuses
This app allows you to monitor time in each status and from one status to other status time
It works for all type of projects (Jira service desk, core and software)

Hope it helps

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2020

@Виктория 

"Time in Status" or "[CHART] Time in Status" fields are not editable and therefore will not appear on issue screens. The field just needs to be assigned to the appropriate issue screen(s) and are intended to provide data to the "Average Time in Status" gadget. We've checked this on a test instance and we have been able to get the "Average Time in Status" gadget working . We used "[CHART] Time in Status" in our tests. For more information on the gadget, please see - How to use Average Time in Status gadget. Custom Field type 'Time in Status' is only useful when used together with the JIRA charting plugin.

Or esle

try this 

project = ABC and status = Closed and updated < -12w and status changed to closed BEFORE -12w

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events