Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I change the order that service desk teams appears on portal

csport.png

I want change the order that the  service desk Icons appears on the portal, in a way that the team with the 'X' icon appears on the botton instead top of list.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Wagner Silva -

Welcome to the community.  We are on JIRA/JSM DC on-prems env, but the concept below should be the same in the CLOUD env.

To control the order of your request types listing, you need to access your project's Project Settings > Request Types section. In the this UI, you can order the display of your request types by dragging and dropping using the dots icon on how they show up in the portal UI.  You can do the same for the Groups too to control how the groups options display in the portal UI.

2021-07-14_10-28-46.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Thanks for your answer Joseph, my point is litle different, we have some different service desk projects created, and looks like they appears in the order they were created ont the main portal     example '.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals'

When I access this portal to choose one team to open some  request, only some teams are shown and some others stay hide until I click on the arrow to expand the list os teams...

csport2.png

csport3.png

I want change the order of those icons in a way that the newest created projects  appears on the top of this list.

@Wagner Silva -

Sorry for not responding back sooner.  Thanks for your update/clarification.  I agreed with @Jack response in your case then.  My solution will be applicable within each project's display of request types and request types groups.  If you found my solution also assisted your understanding of JSM, then feel free to accept my answer too.

Best, Joseph

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jul 14, 2021

You cannot change the order of the project cards on the help center. At least not yet. The order is driven by the order of creation of the projects.

thanks a lot Jack

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

207 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you