Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add SLAs to "Raise a request" screens ?

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

My business wants to display SLAs to the customer on the "Raise a request" screens.  Ideally this would be in a similar fashion they are displayed on standard issue screens that the agents see.  How can I customize these screens, possibly they have a name but I don't see them.  Any assistance is appreciated. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

Hi, @Pete P ! 

Out-of-box customers can't see JSD SLA's on Portal.

You can show SLA's and any custom field by app - Extension for Jira Service Desk.

Pete P
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

@Alexander Bondarev  perfect, thank you~  I will install it

Like Alexander Bondarev likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2020

Feel free to contact! 
Atlassian has an excellent community:)

Like Ben Admin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events