Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I DELETE a customer's account?

Ben November 4, 2021

Hi,

I do not only want to remove a customer's account, but I want to delete the account. How can I do that? I found this description in the JSM cloud help:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/delete-a-customers-account/

However, when I look for an account there via the customer's e-mail-adress, I can't find anything. I find all jsm users (agents etc.), but no customers.

Anyone know how to delete a customer's account?

Kind regards,

B

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2021

If the user is a portal only customer you should (will) find them in the location described in the article you provided. If the user has an Atlassian account then you will find them under User management > Users. With that said I recommend deactivating rather than deleting. This action can be achieved in the same locations.

Ben November 4, 2021

No, what is written in the article is not correct anymore. The correct way now is:

Settings > User management > Products (IN TOP BAR) > JSM in side bar > Portal customers.

Atlassian has changed this. I found it myself just now.

Kind regards,

B

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2021

When I click on user management in the admin drop-down it takes me to the right location directly. That is products is already selected. Then I simply click on either users or Jira service management. Regardless of how you navigate to the location the details presented above remain true I think.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events