Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can add new organization

Süleyman September 28, 2020

Hi ,

I used 3 organizations with same mail.  ı couldnt find the menu to add new organizaton.

( example1.atlassian.com,

example2.atlassian.com

example3.atlassian.com )

2 answers

0 votes
Islam Mezied February 6, 2024
0 votes
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

@Süleyman 

In your project, go to Customers. Then you should have the choice "add organizations" at the top right.

xxx.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/XXX/customers

Are you looking for that?

regards, Marco

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/add-an-organization-to-a-service-desk-project/

Süleyman September 28, 2020

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your replay.

But I am talking about  ijra software and I didnt find this menu in the jira software cloud.

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi,

I think the functionality of customers and organizations is only available in Jira Service Desk projects.

regards, Marco

Like Süleyman likes this
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2023

Hi @Süleyman

If the answer is still relevant to you. As mentioned, you can't map a Jira Service Management portal to a Jira Software or Jira Work Management project type. As an option to collect requests from a client directly to JWM or JS projects, you can use Customer Case for Jira app. 

You can create a forum for your existing Jira Software project and restrict access to it to a specific email domain or emails. It helps to enter and see all the tickets on the portal for only users defined in the restrictions automatically (there's no need to group users into organizations). All the tickets created in the forums will be automatically visible on the relevant Jira project and vice versa. 

You can take a look at our feedback portal to get an idea of how the portal looks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events