Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Forms

CHESTER RAMOS June 10, 2021

Hi Guys,

I was wondering, though the forms has already been grouped in their respective request type..

Is there anyway I can change the values in the portal?

Please see screen capture attached.

1. What is red-underlined are actually the forms in that group.

2. Please see the squared yellow...  Instead of having the name of the forms shown in their respective groups, will it be possible to have 

Eg: Group: Request for System Change

What customer will see: Description of the forms instead of the actual forms name...

We actually have a group with at least 10 forms,  it doesn't look good if the Group name and form names are presented. 

Thanks 

Hide Titles.png

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2021

Hi @CHESTER RAMOS 

In customizing your portal, I would suggest you get an addon such as Extension for JSM  to handle forms because it helps in making your portal more user-friendly. More so, it is a best practice that you keep the request types on your portal as minimum as possible to avoid confusion among your customers. For example "Request for System access" could be one request type "Request a service" and every other request type can be within it rather than having 4 other types of requests which the forms can be dynamic enough to easily direct incoming requests to their specific request type upon creation while holding specific information about what each request are.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events