Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi, is there a way to get a linked confluence page to the Jira ticket using smart values or API call

Edited

Hi, when I use the smart value {{issue.issuelinks}} and make an API call, it returns empty.
I know that I can use custom fields or just add the URL of the page to the Link field, so it will work, but I'm wondering if there is such a way to get around this?

Screenshot 2021-12-07 184337.png

2 answers

here is the solution:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-remote-links/

curl --request GET \ --url 'https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/remotelink' \ --user 'email@example.com:<api_token>' \ --header 'Accept: application/json'

1 vote
Mohammed Amine Community Leader Dec 07, 2021

{{issue.issuelinks}} are not all links to the issue. issue links reference the list of issues linked to the issue using Jira issue link

You can find here all smart values available. I see no smart value for Confluence. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

703 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you