Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I tried to change the workflow and now I cant see the board?

Rachel Hawthorne January 22, 2020

The workflow had three status's and I changed it to 6 but I cannot view the board with the list of jobs. 

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

Have you (re)mapped the columns on the board so they include your 6 status?

Thank you. I have the 6 status's showing now but cant change the names of them? 

Do you know how to do that? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

You have to be an admin to rename status

I am admin, don't use this very often. A member of staff wiped everything so I had to create a new workflow. Its now visible but I cant seem to change the name of the status's. 

0 votes
Alexander Ling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Hello @Rachel 

Have you checked if you have mapped the new workflow statuses to your board? Check your board configuration and it should solve your issue. If you have any issues finding where you need to go to change this you can follow this link! 

I hope that this answer solves your issue!

Best regards,

Alexander

Thank you, I have managed to get the status's up on the board. They didn't show as I had more than one transition in the workflow chart. I need to rename 3 of them now but can't figure out how to do that? 

Alexander Ling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Go to your workflow and edit it. While in edit mode follow these steps:

• Click on the status that you want to rename
  • Click edit on the right side
  • In the name field, choose the name that you want

Remember, if you change the status name it will also be renamed for every other workflow using that same status. So be careful if it is being used somewhere else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events