• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi I tried to change the workflow and now I cant see the board?

The workflow had three status's and I changed it to 6 but I cannot view the board with the list of jobs. 

2 answers

Hello @Rachel 

Have you checked if you have mapped the new workflow statuses to your board? Check your board configuration and it should solve your issue. If you have any issues finding where you need to go to change this you can follow this link! 

I hope that this answer solves your issue!

Best regards,

Alexander

Thank you, I have managed to get the status's up on the board. They didn't show as I had more than one transition in the workflow chart. I need to rename 3 of them now but can't figure out how to do that? 

Go to your workflow and edit it. While in edit mode follow these steps:

• Click on the status that you want to rename
  • Click edit on the right side
  • In the name field, choose the name that you want

Remember, if you change the status name it will also be renamed for every other workflow using that same status. So be careful if it is being used somewhere else.

0 votes

Have you (re)mapped the columns on the board so they include your 6 status?

Thank you. I have the 6 status's showing now but cant change the names of them? 

Do you know how to do that? 

You have to be an admin to rename status

I am admin, don't use this very often. A member of staff wiped everything so I had to create a new workflow. Its now visible but I cant seem to change the name of the status's. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Announcing Jira Service Management!

Hello there Cloud Community members! Today, we’re thrilled to announce Jira Service Management, the next generation of Jira Service Desk. Jira Service Management touts advancements in IT service ...

2,192 views 28 39
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you