Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , I have a problem in jira service management

Yousra tarek January 19, 2021

I already admin on this account and i want to create new customer portal(Help Center) instead of customer portal (Help Center) already built in 

and I want to change data inside customer portal (Help Center) already built in and change new data For example " exist diff systems " and change layout and customize portal to be suitable for me 

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

@Yousra tarek , there are certainly limits on what can be customized in the portal. I recommend you check out this set of articles - what-can-i-customize-about-the-help-center 

Yousra tarek January 19, 2021

@Jack Brickey  I saw this article before  but I want to create a new group and add new request outside requests already exist and add my system

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

So let's go back one step for a moment. A Service Management project in Jira brings one portal with it (for example SUPPORT-2345 as an Issue ID of project "support" will cause that there is a customer portal showing up).
That being said, if you want to have a new portal you would need to setup a new Service Management project.

In it, of course you can have your groups (a logical grouping for related request types like everything "dealing with facilities" goes into facility group) along with request types (even new, additional ones) - all as you and your teams need it to provide service to your customers.

The main "help center", though (the ones which redirects your customers into the specific customer portals) as main entry point cannot be duplicated.
It is reachable from: https://YourGreatSiteName.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Does this help?
You also can find further information here.

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

Hi @Yousra tarek , I would suggest you to raise this Jira Service Management related question in the right place on the Community, which is here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/qa-p/jira-service-desk-questions. I am sure you would get quick response to your question there.

And I am pretty sure that you can customize the look and feel of both Help Center and Customer Portals in Jira Service Management, based on your needs. Make sure you are are a Jira Admin or Site Admin (in case of Jira Cloud) to achieve this.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

the post seems to be in the right collection. maybe it was moved.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

Yes @Jack Brickey , it has been moved to the right collection now. Not sure who moved it though. It was previously in "Jobs & Careers" group.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events