Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I am trying to Link Jira tickets to Service desk Tickets

Monica Yost November 1, 2021

Hi I need to add my Jira Kanban board tickets to service desk tickets , at the moment I cant do this and Im not sure why , when I start to add in the linked ticket it says 'The issue key "TSB-102" does not exist.

How do I get this to link ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Hi,

To link issues you must also have permission to view the issues of the project in question (browse permission).
Do you have the browse permission in jira-project TSB?

If you do have the permission, configured issue security levels can also play a role. Check with the project administrator of the project whether this is the case.

Regards, Marco

Hi Marco , I am an administrator of the project and I do have Browse permissions , what do you mean in regards to Security levels ?

Thanks,

There are no issue security levels configured for the project 

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Hi @Monica Yost 

Strange then that you get the message 'The issue key "TSB-102" does not exist.

Can you clarify the situation with screenshots?
And can you just watch TSB-102 in Jira?

Is it possible to link another issue?

Regards, Marco

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 19.48.17.png

Please see screenshot above , I cant seem to do this with any Jira issue , I cannot just track this in Jira projects as the tickets are linked as the work related applies to both issues .

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2021

Hi @Monica Yost 

And if you open NSB-148 and try to link from there with TAP-157 do you get the same message?

Regards, Marco

Monica Yost November 3, 2021

I do yes, It almost feels as though the spaces are not recognising each other ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events