Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help creating complex filter

JayJuan Jones May 20, 2022

Hello guys!

I am working on a new automation but having trouble getting my filter to pull back the details I need. I am looking to create a filter to show all issues that have been in the status "With User" for at least 3 days.

This is the closest I could get, but this is not really what I need because the updatedDate on all these issues are showing today:

project = myColorado AND status = "With User" And updatedDate <= now() order by created DESC

Any idea how I can do a filter based on how long an Issue has been in a certain status? Or maybe even a filter based on the updated date + 3?

My automation is going to auto transition issues that have been in the With User Status for at least 3 days to resolved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Hi @JayJuan Jones 

You want something like this:

project = myColorado AND status changed to "With User" before -3d AND status was not "ANOTHERSTATUS" after -3d AND status = "With User"

This will look for anything that has legitimately stayed in "With User" status for at least 3 days straight.  Meaning... It never transitioned to another status and back.  If this interests you, just replace "ANOTHERSTATUS" with whatever status With User may have transitioned to. If not, simply remove the status was not clause

JayJuan Jones May 20, 2022

that did the trick for me! thanks so much @Mark Segall 

Like Mark Segall likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders