Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone found a way to edit the Request page of the support center

Sara Nicholson July 23, 2018

Has anyone found a way to customize what columns are displayed to organizations on the Requests page? Also how can an organization (client) export this list?Summary page.png

5 answers

2 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

Hi @Sara Nicholson

We can't customise the portal view.

For export the tickets/issues please have a look at the below add-on and see if this can help you.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217529/customer-requests-workload-report?hosting=server&tab=overview&_ga=2.137730032.1918857811.1532412219-342127738.1532412219

Sara Nicholson July 24, 2018

We can't be the only client that has requested this. Is it a current suggestion that we can vote on? If so where could I find it to vote. Thanks for your help.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2018

Many related requests

one specific request - JSDCLOUD-4580

please review/vote/watch

Thanks Jack

0 votes
Angelica Agud October 5, 2020

Hi all, does anybody know of an extension that allows the display of Priority in the requests table? Thank you

0 votes
Chiara Gallo April 21, 2020

Hello @Katarzyna 

What is the status of this request? 

Are we able to customise column on the Request Page? 

Thx

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 21, 2020

Yes, you can do it using our app My Requests Extension. Currently, it is available for Data Center and Server.

Angelica Agud October 5, 2020

Hi Katarzyna,

Will My Requests Extension become available for Jira Cloud? Thank you.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2020

Hi @Angelica Agud ,

We're working on cloud version, so it will be on the Atlassian Marketplace soon. I recommend you to raise a request on our customer portal. We'll send you a notification if the app is released :) It would be great if you send us which fields are the most important for you to display customers (as a columns and criteria). I will rank higher support for these fields. 

Angelica Agud October 8, 2020

Thanks, I did :)

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
April 25, 2021

Atlassian added a simple option to the native Requests page. You can read about it here. It's a basic.

For more demanding customers, we've recently released My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. I'm a product owner of this app. It provides a dedicated Requests view which allows to display more information to your customers. List of all supported fields you can find in our documentation. This list is still expanding! Re-arrange columns, sorting, exporting etc. are available. We're working also on filters functionality (the same like in the server version).

If you have more requirements according to this app, let us know via Customer Portal. You can also find me at LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Kate

0 votes
Jonathan Ebejer February 27, 2019

Was this feature ever released please?

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
July 24, 2018

Hi @Sara Nicholson,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to do it in Jira Service Desk as Yougesh said. This screen is not customizable. Our team has already started development of this feature (because a lot of people request on it) which will be a part of our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. We would like to offer a special page on the Customer Portal where customer not only adds columns and sort them, but also creates 'filters' which helps him to manage and track his request. I guess that we need 3-4 weeks to develop it and publish on the Atlassian Marketplace. I recommend you to create a ticket on our customer portal about your needs, so you will be up-to-date. We will also send you a beta version to test if you want.

If you need export a list of issues, you can do it now thanks to the Extension app. After installation on your Request page will be a new icon Export. You can export to .csv file all requests or only filtered requests. 

extension_export_csv.png

This app offers more features for Jira Service Desk. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me :)

I hope that this solution is suitable for you.

Kate

Hi @Katarzyna,

Thank you for the information. To clarify, are you saying this development is underway and it will be finished in 3-4 weeks?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
July 24, 2018

Export to .csv is available now. 

A new version of Extension with my request page should be released in the August (max. in the end of August due to longer tests). Now it is the most important task of our developers with the highest priority :)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2018

@Katarzyna this is only for Server correct? 

@Sara Nicholson can you confirm if you are on Server or Cloud?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
July 24, 2018

@Jack Brickey Yes, it is for Server.

@Jack Brickey Yes, we are on Server

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2018

thumbs up. I have added "server" to the tag list. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events