Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR, legal, and facilities. templates for JIRA data center & server customers and classic projects

Jaeson Hillary February 22, 2021

Hi,

I am using the JIRA Self-managed/Data center.

1. Can I know the exact date HR, legal, and facilities. templates will be available for Server and Data Center customers?

2. Are these HR, legal and facilities templates available for classic projects now?

Thanks and Regards,

Jaeson.B

1 answer

0 votes
Charlie Marriott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2021

Hi Jaeson Hillary,

Thanks so much for your question.

You may have seen this community blog post announcing the business templates for HR, facilities and legal teams. These templates are currently only available in Jira Service Desk Cloud next-gen projects. Our documentation has some guidance on which type of project you could use in Cloud:

Choose a next-gen project if:

• Your team wants easier project configuration to get started quickly.

• You need an independent project for each in your organization.

• You’re an ESM team who wants to use a project template.

Choose a classic project if:

• You need consistent workflows across teams.

• There are features in classic projects that aren’t available in next-gen projects.

• You want to use an ITSM template.

We are looking into bringing these templates to our Server and Data Center customers, however I’m unable to provide a definitive timeline for when this might become available. To learn more about our recent investments in Jira Service Management and Data Center, please check our public roadmap and our two dashboards containing recently resolved issues, and current work and future plans.

You can also read more about the templates currently available in Server and Data Center here: Jira Service Desk Project Templates.

Thank you,

Charlie

Jira Service Management

ps. if this answer is correct, please select the ‘accept answer’ button

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events