Give unlicensed users limited access to specifice requests on Jira Server Desk (cloud.)

Peter Smolders December 20, 2021

Hello,

We have 1 Jira Service Management Desk (cloud), were all the requests for all the projects are handled.

How can I give unlicensed users access to view the requests that only concerns their project?

A project is for us like a customer.

Suppose we get requests from customer Apple & Microsoft in 1 Jira Service Management Desk. 

How can I set-it up that the unlicensed users of customer Microsoft can only view the requests of Microsoft and that the unlicensed users of customer Apple can only view the requests of Apple in the one 1 the same Service Management desk?

Regards,

Peter

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

The only way to have unlicenced users see something is to make it anonymously accessible.  If you do not know who someone is though, you can't know to limit them to certain projects or issues.

However, customers (I mean Jira customer accounts), which do not need a licence, can see requests (not the issues behind them) made by their organisation if you group them into organsiations 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events