Generating an automatic CSV file from Filters

Shpendi Rakipi June 4, 2020

Dear community,

One of my daily tasks in using Jira Service Desk is to create a daily CSV/Excel file with issues based on specific criteria (created or resolved during the previous day). Is there an options in Project Automation that can help me generate the same file automatically without the need to use Issue Navigator/Filters option?

What I want to do is to generate a file in CSV/Excel that contains all issues that have been created the previous day  OR are resolved the previous day.

Regards,
Shpendi 

1 comment

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

Hello @Shpendi Rakipi I believe that this is what you are looking for

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ynz7wzBVw

Shpendi Rakipi June 4, 2020

Thank you Hernan! I already installed the extention and connected Excel with Jira Service Desk but I still need to manually change the dates. Is there any feature that schedules this process (in the same way as google sheets)?
I want to run the same jql code and generate the file without the need of changing dates. 

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

not that I'm aware but I haven't used it enough to trust that's really the case.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events