Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate a Report by Organizations / Customers

Govardhan Muralidhar February 26, 2018

Hello,

I can't seem to find a way to get a report to show a list of cases raised by Customers.  Like Organization 1 = 3 cases

Organization 2 = 5 cases

Organization 3 = 10 cases

I don't want to create a Series as I need to keep adding Series every time we sign-up a new Customer.

It says the Organization field is LOCKED by Jira.  We don't to modify the field but just want to group by the cases by Organization.  We cannot even export the data using excel as the Organization names dont get exported, it gets exported as an ID.

Anyone out there using Jira Service Desk to service their external customers.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2018

There already exists a view inside of each service desk project that might help with this information.  If you're in a Service Desk project and you click on the customers link in the left side bar navigation, you will be taken to the list of organizations and customers in that project.   The URL should look something like this:  http://jira.example.com/projects/PROJECTKEY/customers

This list defaults to showing all the organizations first, along with a count of the number of open and closed requests for each org.   I realize this might not be exactly what you are looking for, but I think this would be a quick way to find the information I think you want.

Please let me know if this helps.

Andy

Bianca de Weerd April 6, 2021

I have the same issue. When a reporter is not a member of the organization, the deafult will not show the open/closed issues. I want to option to see the open tickets by organization not by reporter in organization.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events