Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Footer not shown on KB pages Customer Portal

Deleted user April 7, 2021

Hi,

We're using JIRA Cloud and I'm currently setting up a Jira Service Mgmt customer portal with a Confluence space as a knowledge base behind.

In the Confluence space settings, I set up a footer note including copyright information:

Footer setting.png

Now, this displays correctly when I just navigate to the internal Confluence page as a normal Confluence user:

Footer internal KB page.png

However, it does not display on the version of the KB page shown on the customer portal: Footer customer portal KB.png

Is there a way to set up an automatic copyright note in the footer for the customer portal, e.g. under or above the "Powered by Jira" message?

I tried searching for options in the forums but most people rather want to get rid of the footer generally, which is the opposite of what we want.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

@[deleted] Welcome to community.  

There is nothing that I know of at this time that allows you to do that.  We got around it by creating a global template that had copy right information at the bottom.  We then had to update some pages to have that information.  It makes it a challenge since someone can easily forget to put it on the document of if you have to change it then you have to touch hundreds of pages.  I would suggest raising a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Deleted user April 8, 2021

Thanks, I will do that!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events