Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter issues based on Organization name

Saksham Bedi July 5, 2022

Hi ! 

I have service management where we have multiple organizations and multiple people for each organization who can use use portal to submit their requests/issues. I have one portal for the clients so all of the issues get collectively stacked based on when they were created.

I want to create a filter where I can see all of the issue for a certain organization of choice that can be hardcoded in the JQL query but for some reason it doesn't let me search with spaces in the organization name

For example : if I created an organization with name "TEST ORGANIZATION 123". It returns the following error: "The label 'TEST ORGANIZATION 123' can't contain spaces". 

QUERY: "project = <project name> AND Organizations = "TEST ORGANIZATION 123" order by created DESC"

Is there any other way to do the same? or am I doing something wrong?

1 answer

1 vote
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

Hi @Saksham Bedi ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

1. If you are creating queue in same project then you can just write JQL like            organizations = "test organization" and i have tried the same and it will list down all the issues.
  2. If you want only unresolved issues to show in queue then resolution = unresolved and organizations = "test organization".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mayur  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events