Did you mean: 

Filter a field on Jira forms in Customer portal

Wendy Thorneloe November 25, 2022

HI

Can we do this?

In Jira Forms

Can I configure... 

I have a dropdown that I can select a, b, c or d

If I select "a" I have another dropdown that appears that I can select 1, 2, 3 or 4

If I select "b" I have another dropdown that appears that I can select 5, 6, 7 or 8

If I select "c" I have another dropdown that appears that I can select 9, 10, 11 or 12

If I select "e" I have another dropdown that appears that I can select 13, 14, 15 or 16

Or do I have to create 4 different forms each with its own dropdown?

Thanks

Wendy

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2022

if you are asking if you could have dynamic conditional form fields, the answer is Yes you can. When you create the form, you can add a new section in that section can be dynamic and conditional upon a given field and what is selected in that field. It's pretty straightforward to set up. what-are-forms 

Wendy Thorneloe November 25, 2022

Yes exactly. 

Conditional logical

I just can't find where in the documents it explains it step by step

Thanks

Wendy

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2022

Wendy,

have a look at this video demo - https://youtu.be/gyHCj84_ZwQ 

0 votes
Diogo Rodrigues June 21, 2023

Hello did you manage to achieve this?

I don't mind to create multiple forms but the field I would prefer to use the same but with results filtered.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events