Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to add customer to organization

Pete Piro March 1, 2021

Hello,

I need to add a customer to an organization that is internal (shares the same email address as the portal).  

I have a problem adding one particular customer where I get an error "Check the email addresses again and try again".  

I know the email is correct, what can the issue be?

Pete 

2 answers

0 votes
Fadi Hawli September 30, 2021

we are having the same problem.  trying to add some customers and even though they have valid email addresses it will not allow us to add them see the error 

error.png

@Pete Piro you mind sharing what you did exactly? thanks

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2021

Hi @Pete Piro 

Welcome to community! Do you know if the customer already exist within that organization? And what error do you see on your screen?

Pete Piro March 2, 2021

Hi @Prince Nyeche, thank you for responding

No, the customer does not exist within the organization as this is a brand new organization that I want to add them to it... 

This is the message that comes upJIRA.PNG

Thanks, Pete

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2021

Hey @Pete Piro 

Thanks for the screenshot, do you mind checking on your browser's dev console under network tab to see the error that is thrown(error with context) when this action is performed? That would give a clearer indication of what might be causing the problem or what is the likely cause. 

Pete Piro March 31, 2021

@Prince Nyeche issue was solved by reapplying user permissions... Thanks again

Like Микола Бігун likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders