Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External System Import issues.

Steve W January 28, 2021

Hello,

I'm in dire need of assistance regarding the External System Import. Few things:

1. After the successful import, there's an SLA we call "response time". Basically how this functions is when it goes to a certain status it should STOP the SLA. But since I imported an issue from an external software, the status comes after that certain status... so the SLA will not stop at all. Is there a solution or workaround for this? I will be bulk importing 100+ issues, by CSV.
  2. It seems like there's an ongoing problem in regards to the "Customer Request Type" field during the import. There's no way to select it. As stated in #1, I'm going to be importing a lot of tickets, and it definitely will be a pain in the arse to change every single Request Type. Is there any update to this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1335. Any potential fixes/workarounds would be appreciated.
  3. Comments, before they are imported, how do you change certain comments to be either INTERNAL or to the Customer? I'm assuming I would have to do something to the CSV... but there isn't much guidance and information regarding this online.

ANY help is appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance, Atlassian Community!

Regards,

--Steve

NOTE: This is specifically for SERVER.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events