Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Export to image (PDF) format option is disabled in Bigpicture v8.0.26. Edited

May I know whether PDF format is disabled or enabled in resource module of Bigpicture.
Because I don't find it big template.

pdf.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Adam _SoftwarePlant_ Marketplace Partner Jul 02, 2021

Hi @Pradeep KM 

The PDF export should also be possible on the Resources module, however, since the export to PDF requires some additional settings, I would kindly recommend the following:

1. Please navigate to the BigTemplate technical configuration, tab: Technical info and run Export diagnostic, in order to check if the settings are correct. In case not, a popup will let you know what to do next.

export diagnostic.png

In case everything looks good on the diagnostic, yet the option is still not available, please create a ticket to our Support Team, so that we can investigate it further.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Adam

Hi Team,

Thanks for responding.

Since I got error message while performing actions mentioned above so raised support ticket.
Hopefully issue will get it resolved.

Regards,

Pradeep KM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

295 views 4 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you